Know The True Bar
Now The organist will have in MD-10 a strength musical allied. Imagine the power of create organ's timbres, using the 9 differents available drawbars to top keyboard, and still you can:
• Record sound's variations in up to 12 internal memories;
• Modify any drawbar in real time, during the music playing;
• To control the volume of the lower, upper and pedal in an independent way;
• Use Chorus and Vibrato, in stereo;
• Write down a created record (each drawbar has a scale of 10 points, written in the back of the bar, so that the user can write down a record accurately created by him) record accurately."
UP: 44 Notes
DOWN: 44 Notes
TREADLES: 13 Notes
Up Keyboard: 9 Bars - 16`, 5 1/3`, 8`, 4`, 2 2/3`, 2`, 1 3/5`, 1 1/3`,1`
Down Keyboard: 4 Bars - 16`,8`,4`,2`
Treadles: 2 Bars - 16`,8`
UP Keyboard (12): Eletric Piano, Piano, Vibes, Jazz, Organ, Accordion, Pipe Organ, Strings, Trumpet, Trombone, Clrinet, Flute
Down Keyboard (3): Acoustic Organ, Slow Strings, Molow Brass
Treadles (3): Eletric Bass, Acoustic Bass, Slap Bass
Sound Generator: DSP
Polyphone: 24 voices
Memories: 16 (6x2 banks)
Sustain: 3 individuals ON/OFF controls for 2 manuals and treadles.
"Other" Function : 3 individual keys for 2 manuals and tredles.
RHYTHMS AND AUTOIMATIC FOLLOW UP
Rhythms (15): 8 beat, 16 beat, Pops, Slow Rock, Disco, Swing, Bossa Nova, Bolero, Samba, Cha-Cha, Waltz, Jazz Rock, Baião, Reggae, Guarânia
Controls: Altern Bass, Walking Bass, Fingered, Start/Stop, Syncro/Fill In, Tempo, Volume Rhythm, Volume Arpeggio, Volume Pedals, Volume Lower, Volume Upper, Pedal Foot Swith Start / Stop.
Volume Control: Volume (knob)
Connectors: Phone, Auxiliary Output (R/L), Auxiliary Input
Potency: 30W (RMS)
Speakers: 2 Woofers 10", 2 Tweeters
* Subject Specification can be altered without previous warning.